For the uninitiated, Yahoo Answers is the often-unintended comedy goldmine masquerading as a crowd-sourced advice website. The site offers a lot of decent, legitimate answers to reasonable questions; if you ask for advice on how long to cook a chicken or the best way to fold a fitted sheet, you can be sure that your Google results will contain a few Yahoo Answers hits. But the site also contains some epically absurd, banal, or downright hilarious questions. Here are some highlights.
1. I’m 14 and I have chest hair. Normal?
2. Is it better to have no friends or keep your “toxic” friends?
3. What’s he saying? What does it mean?
4. Ladies: would you date Rowen Atkinson not “Mr. Bean”?
5. Will getting diagnosed with ADHD ruin my nerdcred?
6. If you were defeated in a battle to the death would you ask for mercy?
7. Is it worth it to go to nail school or does everyone do their own now?
8. What hair colour best suits a large nose?
9. Is Los Angeles safe in the day?
10. How do I clean semen off a toothbrush?