By Sophie Isbister, Life & Style Editor
Right about now is the time of year when not even the promise of a full day of classes can entice me from my cozy bed. So, I’m not leaving my house. Here are 10 reasons why—maybe they will serve as handy excuses for you, too.
1. My cat is lonely.
2. New episode of Scandal on the PVR.
3. My eyebrows are out of control.
4. My Razor scooter is in the shop.
5. I wasn’t invited.
6. It’s a “must wash hair” day.
7. Catching up on my open tabs.
8. Everything I touch turns to Skittles.
9. The evil clown who murdered my family is very close to finding me and finishing the job.
10. Chemistry midterm tomorrow.