The hottest apps of the week
Halloween lives on
By App Man, Mobile App Aficionado
Welcome, welcome, welcome. App Man is here, to recommend YOU the best apps of the week. Each week, App Man will have an unexpected theme for you to discover and enjoy. And don’t forget! If you’ve got any cool apps to share, email App Man at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Halloween may be over, but that doesn’t mean your app time is! Check out these creepy, blood-curdling apps, that fit right in the palm of your hand. (Or paws, if you’re a monster.)
1. Dead Trigger – Free for iOS/Android: Zombies, zombies, zombies everywhere! With console-like graphics, shoot your way to freedom! Save yourself from the infectious disgusting, despicable, evil zombies so terrifying that only a mother could love! With easy controls and attractive graphics, you’ll feel right at home with this horror game. However, be warned, it’s somewhat repetitive and shallow, so for gamers who are seeking something with more depth, perhaps this game is not for you. Rawr! 4/5
2. Restaurant Story: Halloween – Free for Android: Love cooking? Love wasting time on your phone? Look no further, as Restaurant Story comes with a spooky twist. With a big range of decorations for your own virtual restaurant, you can make your own restaurant the scariest (or best) around. 4/5
3. Scary Maze – iOS ($0.99)/Free for Android: Wait! Before you pull out this game and share it with your friends, be warned: once you trick them, you can never trick them again. Can you? If you love pranking your friends, download this app. First, don’t let your friends know what this app is. Just tell them it is a maze game. And after, once they mess up, bam! You’ll understand. 3/5
4. Hotel Tonight – Free for iOS/Android: Traveling somewhere far? Need a place to stay that is both affordable and liveable? Hotel Tonight offers the lowest prices for your travelling needs. It covers only Canadian and American cities (sorry folks who those who live somewhere else), and if you register now, you can receive a $25 promotion for your next stay. App Man found this app to be very useful, user friendly, and convenient! 5/5
5. Farm Story: Halloween – Free for Android: OMFG ITS FARM STORY!! That’s right is Farm Stor-Wait what the hell are you doing? STOP!AS;LDKJF;ALSKJD
HI THIS IS ELISA. I’M A BIG FAN OF FARM STORY HALLOWEE-a;lskdjdf Get off my article! POLICE!la;ksjdljkadksjfasd
HI SORRY ABOUT THAT. FARM STORY IS SUPER AWESOME. ITS SO FUN BECAUSE I LOVE BUILDING FARMS. ITS EASY, FRIENDLY, AND YOU CAN HAVE YOUR OWN COWS. YAY!! ASL;DKJFL-GET OFF OF ME!
Sorry everyone, we had a little security problem there. Anyway, Farm Story is repetitive and shallo-;LKAJSD;LKJFARM STORY IS AWESOME. I RATE IT 5/5. FARM STORY I LOVE YOU.
Disclaimer: App Man is not responsible for failed classes, failed relationships, gaming addiction, or thumb muscle problems. With great apps, come great responsibility.
I LOVE FARM STORY.