Being anti-social doesn’t always have to be negative
By Brittney MacDonald, Life & Style Editor
As Autumn rolls in, it’s getting increasingly cold outside, making it harder to justify actually going out. Well, have no fear, I’m not here to convince you why you should be a social butterfly. Instead, here are a few reasons to stay in tonight.
- You can wear your pajamas and no one will judge you.
- You can eat whatever you want for dinner, including an entire block of cheese or nachos and ramen.
- No designated driver required.
- Comfy couches are always preferable to sticky barstools.
- No weird people trying to engage you in boring conversation.
- All night videogame marathon.
- Luke Cage is pretty awesome, and you should probably watch it.
- Designated nap-breaks are allowed.
- Rain and wind storms are a lot more enjoyable when you’re not stuck outside in one.