By Brittney MacDonald, Life & Style Editor
In order to avoid stressing too much, I always find it helpful to repeat a couple different mantras in my head. So as you enter into the heel of your semester and come to realize that that shadow looming over you is the exam tower of terror, remember to breathe, have a beer, and don’t sweat the small stuff. To help you out, here are a few mantras to keep close to heart.
1. Every hour you don’t sleep is just one more you can use to read Chapter Two again.
2. Nobody understands theology, even if they say they do.
3. Turn to page 394.
4. If all else fails you can always become an ice cream man.
5. Crying won’t help; you’ll just be sad and wet.
6. Stress eating is a perfectly valid solution.
7. BULLSHIT EVERYTHING!
8. WWBND: What would Bill Nye do?
9. If you can memorize the entire Pokémon theme song, you can memorize how seismographs work.
10. You’re an adult, nobody can tell you what to do—except your professor, the dean, and all your future employers.