I’m not saying you have to stop telling people about that hilarious dream you had, and I’m not saying that you and your bestie’s totes hilarious conversation shouldn’t be seen by all. But if your Facebook timeline consists entirely of the following not-so-funny posts, maybe start sharing articles or something.
1. That funny dream you had.
2. “Feel all the feels.”
3. Screenshots of text messages.
4. Screenshots of chats.
5. That awkward moment when you realize this post format is formulaic.
6. Pet shaming. (This is actually kind of cruel).
7. “Funny” autocorrect errors.
8. Inside jokes.
9. “What this video reveals will shock you…!”
10. Anything that more than 10 of your friends have already shared (e.g. “The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?)” by Ylvis circa last summer).