If you’ve been holed up in the lab all term working your butt off on condensed classes, or cooped up in Douglas College’s air conditioned classrooms during the daylight hours, chances are both your tan and your bucket list need some work now that exams are grinding to a halt. Here’s our list of 10 essential summer activities to get you started!
1. Shotgun a beer.
2. Run through the neighbour’s sprinklers.
3. Watch the sunset—and then watch the sunrise.
4. Start a lemonade stand and hustle your neighbours out of all their money.
5. Go on a Slip ‘N’ Slide—maybe the 1,000-foot one that is reportedly going to be hitting Vancouver’s streets sometime soon.
6. Go off-grid camping.
7. Road trip!
8. Make an ultimate summer playlist.
9. Go to Playland (even though it kind of sucks).
10. Have a romantic fling.