Summer jams to get you in the mood for sun
By Brittney MacDonald, Life & Style Editor
I know that I’m not the only one sick of all this winter weather. To be honest, it doesn’t even feel like spring has sprung because of how cold it is. But we here at the Other Press office are optimists, and we know that the sun will come out tomorrow—I mean it has to, that’s how seasonal cycles work.
Until we get some of that heat, here are some of our favourite summer jams to tide you over!
- You Took the Words Right Out of My Mouth by Meatloaf (Chandler)
- Semicircle Song by The Go! Team (Jacey)
- Bon Appétit by Katy Perry (Jerrison)
- Burn MF by Five Finger Death Punch (Caroline)
- The Recipe by Kendrick Lamar (Katie)
- Juice by Chromeo (Brittney)