A drinking game perfect for that Halloween pub crawl
By Brittney MacDonald, Staff Writer
1. Take a drink for every sexy cat you see.
2. Take a drink every time your childhood is ruined.
3. Take a drink for every person you see who’s just too cool to wear a costume.
4. Take a drink for every cop you see.
5. Take a drink for all the people that copped out and just bought a rubber mask or an animal-ear headband to go with their regular clothes.
6. Take a drink for every zombie.
7. Take a drink every time you see someone taking a selfie.
8. Take a drink every time you see someone half-naked and freezing their ass off.
9. Take a drink anytime you see someone sitting on the curb.
10. Take a drink for every superhero or heroine you see.
11. Take a drink for every Orange is the New Black or Breaking Bad costume.
12. Take a shot every time a tourist asks you what’s going on.
13. Take a shot for every inappropriate “couples costume”—e.g. Luke and Leia (make it a double if they’re making out).
14. Take a shot for every couple you see fighting.
15. Take a shot for every pad wagon you see.
16. Take a shot every time you see a girl carrying her shoes.
17. Take a shot for every guy dressed as a woman.
18. Take a shot for anyone dressed as an Apple product (make it a double if it references Bendgate 2014).
19. Take a shot for any “social media”-inspired costumes.
20. Take a shot for anyone you see who’s too drunk to function before 10 p.m.
21. Take a shot every time you’re confused as to what someone’s supposed to be, then ask them, and if you’re still confused buy them a shot.
22. Ladies, take a shot every time an overtly drunk man hits on you. Then walk away, avoiding the walk of shame and mysterious diseases.
23. Gents, take a shot every time an overtly drunk woman hits on you. Then walk away, avoiding the awkward morning after filled with hangover and regret.
24. Chug a beer every time someone tells you they had fantasies about the character you’re dressed up as—sexy fantasies.
25. Chug a beer for every police takedown.
26. Chug a beer for any “punny” costumes.
27. Chug a beer every time you see someone dressed as anything culturally insensitive. Then continue drinking beer every time you see them, until you’re drunk enough to go give them a Drunk History-style lecture about respect.
28. Chug a beer every time you see two people in the same store-bought costume, in the same room.